ColourPop Mondays in Malibu CollectionMonday, September 21, 2015
Who's ready for more ColourPop? This is the Mondays in Malibu Collection. Don't I wish I were in Malibu this Monday, haha. This set has six gorgeous shadows to create a gorgeous and light summer look (or whatever you're in the mood for)!
Here are the 6 lovely shades in this set:
- Gecko - Soft opalescent silvery green with pink duo chrome finish/ Pearlized finish
- Snakebite - Mid- tone warm gold/ Ultra-Metallic finish
- Sand Swoon - True pastel pink softly sprinkled with gold flecks/ Satin Luxe
- Prickly Pear - Warm-toned Plum with tons of tons of gold and pink glitter/ Metallic finish
- Mirage - Soft sage green with a champagne gold sheen/ Pearlized finish
- Hot Tamale - Reddish brown with soft copper sparkles/ Satin Luxe finish
Gecko has a little bit of shimmer in it which I like. It's still a great neutral shade that can be used with much more than just this set. A Good staple, in my opinion.
Snakebite is a super pretty metallic gold shade. Metallics are great, in my opinion, because you can use them as an all-over lid shade for a really quick eye look.
Sand Swoon is a very pretty soft pink shade with specks of gold throughout. If you're looking for a delicate look, definitely go with this.
Prickly Pear is a gorgeous plum shade with lots of gold mized throughout. Again, a super shiny metallic that can make any eye look pop!
Mirage is a gorgeous champagne metallic shade. It's super smooth and complements any shade in this collection - plus most neutral and metallic shades from ColourPop.
Hot Tamale - it's pretty self explanatory, isn't it? A reddish-brown shade with a hint of sparkle. Great for Fall!
Have you gotten these shades yet? They're still available for purchase so grab them if you love 'em!
More from ColourPop: