Hey all! Time for more makeup but you'll actually get to win some at the end of this post! Mia Mariu is a new-to-me brand so let me begin by giving you some info on them as well as facts about their products. All info is coming straight from this brand.
- Our mineral colors contain Vitamin A, C and E providing natural protection from the environment. They are Oil, Talc, Paraben and Fragrance Free and are suitable for all skin types.
- Our Mineral Blushes are a light velvety powder that sweeps on silky sheer color easily and evenly providing a natural blushed skin tone. Its light-diffusing quality allows for a mistake-proof, flawless application as well as the color remaining true all day.
- Our Mineral Bronzer velvet composition adheres to the skin providing a longer wear and the special pigments blend evenly into the skin. Our silky bronzer glides on evenly, giving the skin a soft luminosity and healthy, sunny glow.
- Our Mineral Shadow Liners and Shadow Duos are made with pure minerals and luxurious color pigments. Their creamy powder texture provides an immediate release of intense luminous color with superior blending for a long-wearing, crease-resistant application. When mixed with water, you can use it as a beautiful long wearing eyeliner.
- Our Hydrating Stick Gloss is a revolutionary hydrating product combining color and hydrating gloss in a stick form. It has a buttery, creamy feel that nourishes your lips while delivering color in a sheer and sophisticated finish.
- Our Volumizing Mascara extends and separates the thinnest, shortest, hard-to-reach lashes by lengthening each lash while delivering just the right amount of mascara without clumping. Our formula contains rich dark pigments to enhance lash color for maximum drama. It is clump-free, fiber-free and is suitable for contact lens wearers. Enriched with vitamin B5.
- Our Intense Black Eye Liner Pencil is a smoothly textured eye pencil that provides precise definition and easy, smooth application. The pencil applies evenly without "dragging" or pulling the delicate eye area which produces a clean precise line without smudging.
The Mia Mariu philosophy makes the connection with Beauty and Health in Harmony. Mía Mariu’s high performance products are formulated with the most natural ingredients available helping you achieve vibrant beauty and health inside and out. Each unique product fuses nature and technology by combining the highest quality botanicals, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and peptides. The result? healthy products that provide a perfect balance that reflects itself through youthful, healthy, beautiful, glowing skin and renewed energy and vitality, at an exceptional value. Mía offers natural skin care, professional makeup artist quality mineral cosmetics and brushes, fine fragrances and nutritional supplements to Reveal Your Unique Shade of Beauty!
Are you still with me? *phew* okay, now onto the products I have and some swatches!
The products that I was able to try and swatch for you are as follows:
- Hydrating Stick Gloss in the shade Encanto | $15 each
- Mineral Blush in she shade Maria Azucena | $17 each
- Loose Mineral Eye Shadow Liner in the shades More and Azabache | $14 each
- Eye Liner pencil in the shade Azabache | $11 each
- Volumizing black mascara | $13 each
At the end of this review, 1 person will be able to win these same products in the colors of your choice!
Okay, so now down to the nitty gritty. This is a new-to-me brand of makeup but I'm so happy I got to try it. The formulas for these products is outstanding and I love that I could choose colors that best go with my skin tone.
First we have the Hydrating Stick Gloss. This is a few swipes and it is definitely glossy. Of course, with any sort of glossy lip product, there will be instances where you'll have to re-apply, but I'm certainly okay with that. I like to refresh the color on my lips throughout the day.
This blush - oh my gosh this blush. This light pink shade is gorgeous. It gives my skin just a hint of color. The formula is very smooth too. When you first see this shade, it almost looks as if it's not going to be pink. If you apply a thin layer, you'll get more of a skin-toned shade. As you build it up, the color will appear more pink.
Next we have the loose mineral shadow-liners. In my opinion, these are a little tricky to use, but overall is a great dual-use product. Because it's loose product, you'll most likely be picking up the pigment from the lid. Use a wet angled brush to use this as a liner or use a small shader brush to pack the color on your lids.
Finally, you've got your basic black eye liner pencil. Though I'm partial to liquid liners, this pencil is very smooth and allows you to build up the color if that's the look you're trying to achieve.
Have you heard of this brand before? What are your initial thoughts? Mia Mariu has graciously offered to give one of my readers all of the same products you see above. You'll be able to choose one Mineral Blush or Bronzer (color of choice), one Mineral Shadow Duo (color of choice) or two Mineral Shadow Liners (color of choice), and one Hydrating Stick Gloss (color of choice) along with a Volumizing Black Mascara and an Intense Black Eye Liner Pencil. Enter via the Rafflecopter below. US residents only please! Good luck!
More from Mia Mariu:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.