ISSA by FOREO Toothbrush ReviewThursday, August 13, 2015
Hey all! A different kind of post for you guys. This is the new ISSA by Foreo toothbrush. It's an electric toothbrush that has silicone bristles. It's quite different in many ways. Read on to see if it was right for me!
First of all, look at this gorgeous mint color! It's seriously PERFECT for me! Secondly, I love how slim the design is. It's easy to hold and I don't feel like it's going to slip out of my hands (not that brushing my teeth is a messy job or anything, haha). The bristle head detaches for easy cleaning, yay!
I do currently use an electric toothbrush and we recently purchased a big name professional electric. Here's what I thought about this one:
- I love how the bristles feel on my gums
- I love the color and how different the silicone bristles feel
- I love how travel-friendly it is. I'll definitely be taking it with me anywhere I go for convenience.
- I don't need to constantly keep it on the charger. It's supposed to keep its charge for 6 months so we'll see!
What I didn't love, but could try to make work:
- I didn't feel like the bristles did anything extra for my teeth. My other electrics got deep down in between my teeth and this one didn't seem like it did.
- The +/- controls took some getting used to for me personally. Not everyone may feel this way.
So, overall, I did like this brush. I'm going to have to give it a few more months to fully decide if it's for me. If anything, the color got me hooked. Yes, I'm a freak for mint. If you want to read more on this, check it out HERE.
More from Foreo:
*Product provided for review through the iFabbo program. All opinions are 100% honest and my own.